Spartan Comms Ltd have been offering their Hospitality Design & Integration Services to the Hospitality industry since 1995.
Spartan Comms are an international Hospitality Technology Consultancy company based in the UK working with a variety of 4 & 5* Hotels, Resorts and Mixed Use Development projects. Specialising in Extra Low Voltage (ELV) services either as Principal or Associate Consultants; providing Communications Infrastructure Cabling, Network Design & Integration, Guest Room Management System Design, Audio Visual System Design and Security System Design, striving to create the best solutions for the Hospitality market as a vendor neutral consultancy focusing on the following areas:
- Communications Cabling System Design - Fibre Optic, Coaxial and Twisted pair Copper (Category 5e, 6, 6A & 7)
- Network Integration - Wired and Wireless Active Networks, IP Telephone systems & IP Television Systems
- Guest Room Management System Design - Temperature Control, Lighting Control & other in room controls
- Audio Visual System Design - Background Music, Digital Signage & Audio Visual Systems
- Security System Design - Access Control, CCTV and Perimeter Security Systems
Our Hospitality Technology Consultants Design Team work closely with Architects, Interior Designers, MEP Consultants and Hotel Owners to fully address the ELV technical requirements of the Project. These Project requirements include Audio Visual Systems for Hotel Rooms, Suites and Apartments, Wired and Wireless Network Systems for Staff and Guest needs and Security Systems for the CCTV and Access Control within the Hotel. All of which require a Structured Cabling System in order to support them.
"The BICSI RCDD—A Professional Credential of Design Knowledge"
Spartan Comms Managing Director and Principal Hospitality Technology Consultant John Grew holds a (RCDD) BISCI certification to distinguish him from the competition with this globally-recognized credential. This RCDD is an independently tested credential, developing and demonstrating a thorough knowledge of codes and standards in the industry which others may not possess; combining their RCDD skills to bring the Design knowledge and Project Management aspects into one role for the ability to comprehend the entire scope of a project.
For more information about this accreditation click here.